Erling Haaland is out on his own at the top of the UEFA Champions League top scorers’ charts following his heroics against Sevilla on Wednesday night.
The striker scored twice and assisted once as Dortmund came from a goal down to beat the Spanish side 3-2 in the first leg of their round of 16 clash.
The 20-year-old is now two goals clear of second-placed Neymar and Marcus Rashford, who are both on six.
Kylian Mbappe’s hat-trick on Tuesday night against Barcelona saw him join the chasing pack with five goals.
10 players are tied on four goals each, including some whose sides were relegated into the Europa League, UEFA’s second-tier league.
2020/21 UEFA Champions League top scorers
- 8 Erling Haaland (Dortmund)
- 6 Álvaro Morata (Juventus)
- 6 Marcus Rashford (Manchester United)
- 6 Neymar (Paris)
- 5 Alassane Pléa (Mönchengladbach)
- 5 Olivier Giroud (Chelsea)
- 5 Ciro Immobile (Lazio)
- 5 Kylian Mbappé (Paris)
- 4 Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United)
- 4 Youssef En-Nesyri (Sevilla)
- 4 Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus)
- 4 Diogo Jota (Liverpool)
- 4 Romelu Lukaku (Inter)
- 4 Mergim Berisha (Salzburg)
- 4 Ferran Torres (Manchester City)
- 4 Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
- 4 Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
- 4 Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)